소개글작문수업에서 Termpaper로 쓴글로 작문/문법상 거의 완벽한 글입니다.
본문내용I decided to apply to journalism information department just two hours before the deadline. Like most Korean high school students, I gave up being a lawyer and determined my major according to Suneung Test score. Before I heard the notice of admission, I hadn't think of studying journalism or being a journalist. Nonetheless, I came to have an interest in my major, and eventually I resolved to be a journalist. This decision is made not because my major is journalism, but because I felt strong responsibility for Korean society and Korean press. This sounds too enormous and too grandiose, but I don't think I can change the whole world for myself at once. I just wish to be of a little help to this society. Then, I am going to say several reasons why I have to be a journalist. First, I am in the habit of thinking and writing logically. Logical thought and writing is one of the most demanding ability to be an excellent journalist. After reporter collects the news materials, he has to arrange and choose them to complete the news. Needless to say, this process of writing news is very elaborating work which needs logical thought all the time. Because I like reasoning logically and inquiring into the origin, I am very suitable person for this job. Even when I go to movies, I try to interpret the themes and write down my thoughts in web sites.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 고급영어 산문 scapegoat 2 페이지
- There is a strongly similar connection between two texts, “The Very Proper Gander” and “The One Who Walked Away From Omelas” b..
- 찬한영어(7105)영어톧달 7단계 암송 프로그램 The Battle With Sin 90 페이지
- 7 My friends, you surely understand enough about law to know that laws only have power over people who are alive. 2 For exampl..
- 장래 희망 영작문 2 페이지
- This is the well known passage from the movie, Dead poets Society, one of which has made a great impact in my life. I have al..
- 장래희망에 대한 작문 1 페이지
- Now, I introduce my dream job to you. My dream job is stocks investor. My mother is a stocks investor that is the reason why..
- The effects of 2002 FIFA Korea and Japan World Cup 2 페이지
- Dae~han min! guk! Big cheering-up sound was spreading out. In July, 2002, a lot of people gathered together all over the regio..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기