[사회] Affirmative action should be continued.(research argument)
등록일 2002.12.04 MS 워드 (doc) | 15페이지 | 가격 1,000원
소개글affirmative action 에 대한 researched argument 입니다. affirmative action 에 대해 찬성하는 입장이고 MLA format 을 정확히 지키고 있습니다. works cited 와 bibliography 가 포함되어 있습니다.
본문내용Even though affirmative action is controversial because it seeks to remedy inequalities by means of unequal treatment, affirmative action may be regarded as a channel to realize the full integration of American society. As affirmative action brings about greater equality among groups, social tension is reduced and the prospects of speedy social or national integration would increase, assimilating previously excluded groups into the mainstream of society. Controversial issues of affirmative action (reparation, reverse discrimination, and diversity issues), and achievements of affirmative action will be covered in this paper.
참고 자료Bayles, Michael D. “Reparations to Wronged Groups” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 15-17.
Blauner, Bob. Black Lives, White Lives: Three Decades of Race Relations in America. University of California Press, 2000.
Brest, Paul, and Miranda Oshige. Affirmative Action for Whom?, 47 Stan. L. Rev. 855, 1995.
Citizens' Commission on Civil Rights. Affirmative action to open the doors of job opportunity. Washington, DC,1984.
Graubard, Stephen. “An American Dilemma Revisited.” An American Dilemma Revisited. Ed. Obie Clayton. Russell Sage Foundation, 1996. 20.
Gurin, Patricia. “New Research on The Benefits of Diversity in College and Beyond: An Empirical Analysis” Diversity Digest. 12 Nov. 2002. < http://www.diversityweb.org/Digest/Sp99/benefits.html>
Kang, Jerry. The Future of Affirmative Action in Higher Education. CrossCurrents, 1996 Spring.
Massey, Douglas and Nancy Denton. American Apartheid. Harvard University Press, 1993.
Murrell, A. J., & Jones, R. “The paradox of affirmative action: Examining its impact and future for women and minorities in employment.” Manuscript submitted for publication. Reported in “Affirmative Action: Who Benefits” APA Online 12 Nov. 2002. < http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/affirmaction.html>
Newton, Lisa H. “Reverse Discrimination as Unjustified” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 115-20.
Nickel, James W. “Discrimination and Morally Relevant Characteristics.” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 3-4.
Park, Jisung. The U. S. Affirmative Action Debate. Seoul: Seoul National University, 2000.
Post, Robert, and Michael Rogin. Race and representation : affirmative action. New York :Zone Books, 1998.
Taylor, Paul W. “Reverse Discrimination and Compensatory Justice” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 9-14.
U. S. Department Labor. “Women in the Work Force.” 1993 Handbook on Women Workers: trends & issues Washington, D.C.: Women’s Bureau, 1994: 6.
Wolf, Celia. “Proportional Representation of Women and Minirities” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 135-42.
Woodruff, Paul. “What’s Wrong with Discrimination?” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 39-42.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [Essay] Argument Essay 8페이지
- Corporal Punishment 20300426 Cindy "Corporal punishment is the least effective method of discipline. Punishment reinforces a failure identity. It rein..
- argument essay 4페이지
- Name : Date : We should use Avatar on the internet. Every days, over tens of millions people are using avatars on the internet. Through avatar, they c..
- [영문 에세이] Argument essay -에세이 영작-Do we need to get married? 2페이지
- Do we need to get married? ‘In our monogamous part of the world, to marry means to halve one’s rights and double one’s duties’. Single Philosopher Sch..
- 6a-Seorin Jang-Argumentative Essay 2 (Detailed Outline) 2페이지
- Seorin Jang / Lynn Writing 6a Detailed Outline 12/01/11 Topic: the Korea-USA FTA (Free Trade Agreement) Research Question: Why many people don’t agree..
- Labor Contract Law and Labor Market in China 4페이지
- Labor Contract Law and Labor Market in China The Labor Contract Law was enacted in China in 2007 and became effective on January 1, 2008. However, it ..
- Should whaling be approved 4페이지
- Should whaling be approved? When it comes to a matter of ethics, it can be said that hunting a whale is no different from butchering a cow. Many who a..
- Legalizing euthanasia 5페이지
- Euthanasia Death is an inevitable part of our lives. All of us are going to die sometime. Would you want to suffer and die from disease, or would you ..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기