[사회] Affirmative action should be continued.(research argument)
등록일 2002.12.04 MS 워드 (doc) | 15페이지 | 가격 1,000원
소개글affirmative action 에 대한 researched argument 입니다. affirmative action 에 대해 찬성하는 입장이고 MLA format 을 정확히 지키고 있습니다. works cited 와 bibliography 가 포함되어 있습니다.
본문내용Even though affirmative action is controversial because it seeks to remedy inequalities by means of unequal treatment, affirmative action may be regarded as a channel to realize the full integration of American society. As affirmative action brings about greater equality among groups, social tension is reduced and the prospects of speedy social or national integration would increase, assimilating previously excluded groups into the mainstream of society. Controversial issues of affirmative action (reparation, reverse discrimination, and diversity issues), and achievements of affirmative action will be covered in this paper.
참고 자료Bayles, Michael D. “Reparations to Wronged Groups” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 15-17.
Blauner, Bob. Black Lives, White Lives: Three Decades of Race Relations in America. University of California Press, 2000.
Brest, Paul, and Miranda Oshige. Affirmative Action for Whom?, 47 Stan. L. Rev. 855, 1995.
Citizens' Commission on Civil Rights. Affirmative action to open the doors of job opportunity. Washington, DC,1984.
Graubard, Stephen. “An American Dilemma Revisited.” An American Dilemma Revisited. Ed. Obie Clayton. Russell Sage Foundation, 1996. 20.
Gurin, Patricia. “New Research on The Benefits of Diversity in College and Beyond: An Empirical Analysis” Diversity Digest. 12 Nov. 2002. < http://www.diversityweb.org/Digest/Sp99/benefits.html>
Kang, Jerry. The Future of Affirmative Action in Higher Education. CrossCurrents, 1996 Spring.
Massey, Douglas and Nancy Denton. American Apartheid. Harvard University Press, 1993.
Murrell, A. J., & Jones, R. “The paradox of affirmative action: Examining its impact and future for women and minorities in employment.” Manuscript submitted for publication. Reported in “Affirmative Action: Who Benefits” APA Online 12 Nov. 2002. < http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/affirmaction.html>
Newton, Lisa H. “Reverse Discrimination as Unjustified” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 115-20.
Nickel, James W. “Discrimination and Morally Relevant Characteristics.” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 3-4.
Park, Jisung. The U. S. Affirmative Action Debate. Seoul: Seoul National University, 2000.
Post, Robert, and Michael Rogin. Race and representation : affirmative action. New York :Zone Books, 1998.
Taylor, Paul W. “Reverse Discrimination and Compensatory Justice” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 9-14.
U. S. Department Labor. “Women in the Work Force.” 1993 Handbook on Women Workers: trends & issues Washington, D.C.: Women’s Bureau, 1994: 6.
Wolf, Celia. “Proportional Representation of Women and Minirities” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 135-42.
Woodruff, Paul. “What’s Wrong with Discrimination?” The affirmative action debate. Ed. Steven M. Cahn. New York: Routledge, 1995. 39-42.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 미국 시인 Carl Sandburg에 관한 Research Paper (영어 에세이, 영문 에세이, 고전문학, 영어 과제, english essay, 영어 독후감) 12페이지
- American poet and biographer Carl Sandburg explained himself in the preface to his Complete Poems: “there was puzzlement,” he said, “as to whether I w..
- Research Essay- The Relation Between Cell-phone Use and Sleep Health, 영어 리서치 에세이, (불면증) 잠과 핸드폰 사용의 관계 6페이지
- this research to examine the relation ... word. In previous researches, sleep ... research also defined sleep quality in the same
- research paper, persuasive essay, sex education 3페이지
- addition, research done by Center for
- 대체에너지의 정의와 세계적 발전 경향에 대한 영문 Research Paper 10페이지
- . This essay supports president Obama’s ... in this essay to provide a clear ... research and development, and following
- aging society 9페이지
- Second Crisis in Korea – Aging Society Kim Hyo-JinDae Sung English Writing Professor Dugas November 18December 9March 21, 20089 Revision 3 Second Cri..
- [영어발표/영어스피치/영어에세이/영작문] Coffee and Health (커피와 건강) 2페이지
- not! Research suggests that coffee has
- [영어에세이] 싱글맘 4페이지
- research shows that many solo mothers did not ... researcher, people regarded single moms
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기