[english composition] descriptive essay-석굴암
등록일 2002.12.04 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 500원
목차석굴암에 대한 descriptive essay 입니다.
본문내용Now, it’s time to see the Buddha. Standing in front of the Buddha in Seokguram, a newly born piece of sunlight might light the grotto at first and awake the Buddha from the deep contemplation of night. Holding my breath, I look up at the Buddha with earnest passion. My heart is full of thanks for this beautifulness. Graceful figure with eyes and mouth closed gently. Surplice slides softly down on the simple but healthy-looking shoulder. One hand put on his belly faces the top of the grotto, and another hand is laid down on the knee at ease. Loose, but tense, beauty of balance.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어에세이]How to Make Children “Money Smart”? 5 페이지
- As a proverb says, “What’s learned in the cradle is carried to the grave,” old habits die hard. Therefore, children need to be..
- [영어에세이]Do parents have a right to spank their chil.. 2 페이지
- The value of physical punishment has been disputed among many people. Many researches show that the percentage of physical pun..
- 영어 에세이, Businesses should do anything they can to.. 3 페이지
- Some people think that businesses should do anything they can to make a profit. In my opinion, these people are thinking a..
- [영어 에세이] Narrative essay - Forced to be an expert .. 2 페이지
- The scenery was beautiful, but I was in panic. While cold wind was biting my face, I became stiff and couldn’t move at all. Wh..
- How is building a house like writing a good essay? 3 페이지
- I believe the elements of the good building are similar to the requirements of a good essay for four reasons. First, an organi..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기