American Dialect(British vs American Englsih)
등록일 2002.12.04 MS 워드 (doc) | 7페이지 | 가격 500원
II. DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL U.S. DIALECTS
III. ATTITUDES TO LOCAL DIALECTS IN THE U.S.
IV. Difference Between British and American English
V. Personal Reflection on Attitudes toward dialects
본문내용1. Standard English:
If a person want to get a high status in any society, speaking a standard English is essential. Standard English is the dialect which is normally used in printed books and newspapers. Especially, the dialect used in the education system is considered as Standard English. In addition, it is the dialect found in dictionaries and grammar books. Standard English uses grammatical forms such as:
I don't want any.
She hasn't done it.
They did it yesterday.
the person who went
He hurt himself.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Causes of American Revolution 11페이지
- Running Head: Enlightenment Causes of American Revolution Customer Inserts His/her Name Course Name Here Instructor’s Name Here March 10, 2011 Conten..
- American Superstitions 해설 및 설명 5페이지
- Unit 1-1 American Superstitions <해석본> Every culture has superstitions. 모든 문화에는 미신이 있다. Some people believe them more than others. 어떤 사람들은 다른 사람들보다 미신..
- Self-efficacy and Physical Activity Behavior among Older Korean-Americans 12페이지
- Purpose: The purpose of present study was to explore relationship between physical activity (PA) behavior and self-efficacy among older Korean-America..
- Native Americans and Primal Mind 2페이지
- Review for the Videos - Native Americans and Primal Mind Department of English 200202577 Ji - hye, Lee I've read an article that there would be the hi..
- Power of the Standard American English 6페이지
- August 17, 2007 The Power of Standard American English Some people say enforcing Standard American English in public schools is not desirable because ..
- American Apparel은? 13페이지
- 차례 1. American Apparel 소개 2. American Apparel 제품 3. American Apparel 경영자 4. American Apparel 경영방식 5. American Apparel 의견 American Apparel의 매력? 1. Amer..
- American Ways Chapter 1 4페이지
- Chapter 1. Introduction : Understanding The Culture of The United States [Life in the United States - 미국에서의 삶] 1. 사람들은 자연스레 서로에게 호기심을 가지며 외국사람을 만나..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기