소개글기본적인 영문 essay 입니다.
본문내용In 1986, a 16-year-old boy murdered 39-year-old Eli Wald of Brooklyn to get $200 for heroin. Such a drug related murder case is only the tip of an iceberg. There have been many drug related crimes since President Nixon declared drugs “America's public enemy No. 1” and Rockefeller's tough drug prohibition law was passed in 1973. Did drug use decrease after the enactment of this drug law? Unfortunately, there was no substantial impact on the level of illegal drug use. Even if prohibition did decrease the use of illegal drugs, the harmful effects of prohibition outweigh the beneficial effects of it: increasing street crime by drug users, black market violence, and enormous economic loss in maintaining drugs policy. From this point of view, the legalization of drugs is essential. The negative effects of prohibition are the potential danger of black market drugs and the possible increase of drug related crime. Drug prohibition laws make drugs more dangerous. Many drug related deaths are caused by infections and poisoning. According to the AIDS Weekly Surveillance Report, at least 3,500 drug users and their sexual partners die from AIDS annually because of using unsterile needles.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Legalize drugs 1페이지
- Opinion Legalize drugs Until I read some articles nowadays in class, I had never thought of legalizing drug. However, having thought legalization of u..
- Should We Legalize Drugs?( 마약을 합법화 해야하나? ) 4페이지
- Should We Legalize Drugs? June 1, 2011 Taking drugs is not usual in Korea. I had seen some people taking drugs in films before I started to study abr..
- legalizing drug 4페이지
- Legalizing Drugs Recently, the people who abuse drugs are getting increase day by day. Drugs show to people very attractive. So people take these, and..
- Drug Legalization 6페이지
- Drug Legalization Introduction My friend, who lives in San Francisco, she used to take ecstasy. And she was addicted to it for 6 months. She was taki..
- Should cigarettes be illegal? 3페이지
- September 12 Jiyoung Lee < Argument Essay > Should cigarettes be illegal? Are the American people tired of the laws over their private lives? If peopl..
- The Effects of Legal and Extra-Legal Factors on Sentencing among Korean Marijuana Offenders 36페이지
- 본 연구는 마리화나 관련 마약 범죄자들을 대상으로 양형에 영향을 미치는 요인들을 검토한 것으로서, 범죄의 심각성, 범죄경력과 같은 법적 요인(legal factor)과 범죄사회적 맥락(criminal social context), 사회통합(community integr..
- 의학목적의 마리화나 합법화는 가능한가 8페이지
- Simulated Research Paper, Legalization of marijuana on medical purpose Thesis: The medical use of marijuana should not be legalized because the drug ..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기