소개글기본적인 영문 essay 입니다.
본문내용In 1986, a 16-year-old boy murdered 39-year-old Eli Wald of Brooklyn to get $200 for heroin. Such a drug related murder case is only the tip of an iceberg. There have been many drug related crimes since President Nixon declared drugs “America's public enemy No. 1” and Rockefeller's tough drug prohibition law was passed in 1973. Did drug use decrease after the enactment of this drug law? Unfortunately, there was no substantial impact on the level of illegal drug use. Even if prohibition did decrease the use of illegal drugs, the harmful effects of prohibition outweigh the beneficial effects of it: increasing street crime by drug users, black market violence, and enormous economic loss in maintaining drugs policy. From this point of view, the legalization of drugs is essential. The negative effects of prohibition are the potential danger of black market drugs and the possible increase of drug related crime. Drug prohibition laws make drugs more dangerous. Many drug related deaths are caused by infections and poisoning. According to the AIDS Weekly Surveillance Report, at least 3,500 drug users and their sexual partners die from AIDS annually because of using unsterile needles.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Legalize drugs 1페이지
- Opinion Legalize drugs Until I read ... never thought of legalizing drug. However ... should we legalize drugs? For example
- Drug Legalization 6페이지
- Drug Legalization Introduction My ... cocaine, were legal and with some drugs ... market. If drugs were legal for those
- legalizing drug 4페이지
- Legalizing Drugs Recently, the people ... we get "Drug Legalization," many ... drug legalization, even though its
- Should We Legalize Drugs?( 마약을 합법화 해야하나? ) 4페이지
- Should We Legalize Drugs? June 1, 2011 ... should not legalize drugs, but some people ... insist on legalizing drugs. There are
- [영어작문] 마약의 합법화에 대해서 1페이지
- Should Drugs Be Legalized? View this ... Question of whether drugs should be legalized ... . Netherlands has legalized drugs since 1976
- 의학목적의 마리화나 합법화는 가능한가 8페이지
- be legalized because the drug has not ... legalization cannot solve the current drug ... that if drugs were legal, we could
- Should cigarettes be illegal? 3페이지
- country? Smoking should be legal even it ... effects. First, cigarettes should be legal ... drugs, people who take these drugs can not
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기