소개글기본적인 영문 essay 입니다.
본문내용In 1986, a 16-year-old boy murdered 39-year-old Eli Wald of Brooklyn to get $200 for heroin. Such a drug related murder case is only the tip of an iceberg. There have been many drug related crimes since President Nixon declared drugs “America's public enemy No. 1” and Rockefeller's tough drug prohibition law was passed in 1973. Did drug use decrease after the enactment of this drug law? Unfortunately, there was no substantial impact on the level of illegal drug use. Even if prohibition did decrease the use of illegal drugs, the harmful effects of prohibition outweigh the beneficial effects of it: increasing street crime by drug users, black market violence, and enormous economic loss in maintaining drugs policy. From this point of view, the legalization of drugs is essential. The negative effects of prohibition are the potential danger of black market drugs and the possible increase of drug related crime. Drug prohibition laws make drugs more dangerous. Many drug related deaths are caused by infections and poisoning. According to the AIDS Weekly Surveillance Report, at least 3,500 drug users and their sexual partners die from AIDS annually because of using unsterile needles.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Legalize drugs 1 페이지
- Until I read some articles nowadays in class, I had never thought of legalizing drug. However, having thought legalization of ..
- Should We Legalize Drugs?( 마약을 합법화 해야하나? ) 4 페이지
- June 1, 2011 Taking drugs is not usual in Korea. I had seen some people taking drugs in films before I started to study abroa..
- 인도의 의약특허산업 63 페이지
- The Control of Formulation Controlling Drug Price Step 1. Technical Parameters - Checking the quantity of bulk drug u..
- legal opinion 사례 및 설명 3 페이지
- (1) 전제 사항 We have been requested to issue this legal opinion in connection with: 아래 서류과 관련하여 법률 의견서를 발급요청을 받았다. 아래에서 검토해야 할..
- 4.Drug Target Identification 61 페이지
- Topics to be covered: Typical Drug discovery Process Advent of Molecular Biology Microarray technology Cellular Pheno..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기