본문내용Much controversy have recently arisen over the issue of corporal punishment about children. In Korea, a few years ago the law which does not allow teachers to use reasonable force to discipline children, passed the National Assembly. Personally speaking, I'm going along with that law. I can't understand why some people still think it's right for a parent to spank a child and for a teacher to hit a student. There are some reason why I think corporal punishment should be eliminated in our society.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- debate-corporal punishment 3페이지
- Opening Statement We are supporters of corporal punishment. We insist that C.P has positive effect for children’s disciplin..
- corporal punishment 2페이지
- Do you think corporal punishment is needed? Recently, a female teacher who had worked at middle school in Incheon was arreste..
- A Ban on Corporal Punishment 2페이지
- From November 4th, each school from elementary to high school in Seoul has been prohibited from punishing the students physic..
- Is corporal punishment a justifiable method for di.. 2페이지
- About 1 year ago, a teacher in middle school was caught spanking a child with a really thick stick on a child’s cell phone. Th..
- [영어]corporate punishment(체벌에 대한 의견) 5페이지
- Second, there is a saying that ‘Spare the rod and spoil the child, which is the same as a Korean saying that ‘Give a rice cake..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기