목차1. Eating habits
2. Clothing habits
3. Food habits
본문내용The lifestyle in Jeju can be found in Samda; three-many which are rocks, wind, and women. This is very well known in Jeju which is the list of that are abundant in Jeju Island. The rock is originated from the Mt. Halla volcanic activities from the past. Also the wind is strong and abundant because Jeju is located in the path of typhoons, so the islanders had to fight against the sea. The women, originated from the fact that most men of Jeju were lost at sea, which made women larger in number. Also, women had to come out to field with men due to the Jeju's living environment being harsh. It is a metaphor for women in Jeju working diligently. The famous women-divers who fight against wild waves to catch fish are the very symbol of Jeju,
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 제주도 홍보 16페이지
- ○ Location : Jeju is located west-south of Korea peninsula. The distance from Jeju to Mokpo is 141.6km and to Busan is 286.5km..
- 제주도 홍보 1페이지
- hello everyone. I will explain three places in JEJU island. they are Kim Nyoung maze park, Love land and Olle road. Kim Nyoun..
- unforgettable family trip 1페이지
- 1. Introduction A. 1. Everybody has some unforgettable memories. It could be good memory, or bad memory that you don`t w..
- informative speech, jeju island, 정보전달 스피치, 제주도 1페이지
- Today, I’d like to talk about the tourist industry of Jeju Island. Jeju Island is located in South Korea. The island is stra..
- 영어발표-JEJU island(제주도) 11페이지
- Jeju Jeju is the first place in Korea that foreign tourists visit. Jeju is famous for its extraordinary view. 3 symbols ..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기