소개글글씨 포인트는 10입니다.
빨르게 말하면 그만큼 발음이 나빠지니까..
하실때 천천히 또박또박 읽어주시면
본문내용A: I can't believe we are going to finish this vacation next week!
B: What did you do in this summer vacation A?
A: I traveled to Canada.
B: Oh, really? What did you do in Canada?
A: I went sightseeing to Banff. There are many museums in Banff city.
They exhibited stuffed animals, indian culture, fossils and Banff's history.
and then I visited to Peyto Lake. It has great view.
When I saw the lake, I was possessed with the illusion that I was walking in heaven. It was very fascinating. Next, I participated in Bathtub race in Nanaimo.
Finally, I went to Vancouver.
B: That's very exciting! How was the weather in Canada?
A: Canadian weather is similar to that of Korea, but some area was colder there.
So, I packed some sweater, jumper...and so on...
Oh! I bought some presents for my friends. This is for you.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영어회화대본 - 대학교1,2학년때 영어회화강의때 주로사용 4페이지
- 1. phone call 명진 : hello? I'd like to speak to 유민 he's a guest 숙미 : Ok, just moment...i'm sorry he's not answering. would you like to leave a message?..
- 영어회화 대본 10페이지
- 친1 ; 이번방학에 뭐하니? 친1 ; What are your plans for this winter vacation? 친2 ; 저번방학에 여행을 가기 위해 돈을 모았어. 친2 ; I spent some money during last vacation for going..
- [인문어학]영어회화대본 여행 가이드 1페이지
If you want new and adventurous travel than monotonous and flat things, I would like to recommend..
- [영어회화]영어회화대본 2페이지
- (번역문) J : It is vacation at last! H : Ah ~ do you have things to do in vacation really however? M : Well .. There is no special work.. J and you ? H :..
- [영어회화]영어 회화 발표 시험 대본 3페이지
- 교실영어실기 2인 1조 영어연기 대본(3분) - 옷가게에서 쇼핑하는 장면 A : Good morning, is anyone here? B : Good morning, sir. May I help you? A : I want to buy an overcoat. B : P..
- 영어회화 대본 4페이지
- ‘무한도전(mu han do jeon)’ will be broadcast this time. Jungin : Viewers, hi. 무한 All : 도전! In-kyu : Oh nice weather! isn't it? Jungin : Yes, Today is very..
- [인문어학]영어회화대본(문화 차이,쇼핑,식사) 3페이지
- 펜팔해서 공항에서 만남 미: Hello~ Nice to meet you. I have wanted to see you for a long time. 캐.한: Nice to meet you, too and thank you for inviting me. 미: Did yo..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기