본문내용A rapid excursus on what research is, takes us directly at who first builds the scientific method. I think that we can deduce a definition of "vital research" from the words of G. Galilei: " The philosophy is written in this big book that is always open in front of us, I say the universe, but we cannot intend it if we don't learn its language before. It is written in mathematical symbols [...] and without this language it is impossible to intend any words; it is like walking in a dark labyrinth." (La Natura, G. Galilei, Il Saggiatore
For Galilei, searching the way in this dark labyrinth is the life itself and only in this sense we can define a 'research' as a 'vital research'. Our eyes are open on a obscure universe and our need is to understand it. Of course there are other important human needs, there are thousands of mouths asking for food and water, thousands of arms and and legs asking for freedom and love, but there are also thousands of eyes and minds asking for knowledge, asking for light. An important question now is if space projects can really make the light that we need. The answer is of course a philosophical answer or it is better said a religious one.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2 페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
- ( 영어작문, 영어말하기 대회 원고 ) 나의 학교생활 1 페이지
- I am a (학년th)grade student. I attend ( 학교이름 )School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and respon..
- 영어작문레포트 : Hyundai motor company is the most powerf.. 2 페이지
- Do you know that Hyundai motor company bought an estate of Korea Electric Power Corporation's land? that land is very big..
- SNS 영어작문 1 페이지
- These days many people use SNS so do I. It has contacting with others and getting a lot of information. But SNS many drawbac..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기