본문내용A modern society cannot obviously function without proper laws. Laws should cover all aspects of human life equally but some common sense must be applied when deciding how deeply to bind people's lives with them. Sometimes it seems that this common sense has been fully abandoned when laws covering new technologies have been passed.
What is the target of law enforcement when new technology is concerned? One quite common goal is to guide selection and use of new technologies into one more or less generally accepted direction. Another goal could be to prevent criminals from using new technologies in their advantage. Criminal players seem to have a tendency to use them for example to better hide from authorities, to disguise illegal businesses or to invent new ways to commit profitable crimes.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
- ( 영어작문, 영어말하기 대회 원고 ) 나의 학교생활 1페이지
- I am a (학년th)grade student. I attend ( 학교이름 )School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and respon..
- 영어작문레포트 : Hyundai motor company is the most powerf.. 2페이지
- Do you know that Hyundai motor company bought an estate of Korea Electric Power Corporation's land? that land is very big..
- SNS 영어작문 1페이지
- These days many people use SNS so do I. It has contacting with others and getting a lot of information. But SNS many drawbac..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기