본문내용To decide whether or not cloning is unethical; we must first consider what is ethical. With ethical, we usually mean something that is morally acceptable and based on moral principles. The concept of morals does differ with every individual and their background. The basic morals are, however, always formulated by the society, which includes the culture and especially the religion, as they are reflected in the laws and are hence the most influential sources on our view of morals. Although we are individuals, and our ethical standpoints may differ, we can distinguish between certain classes of arguments in the debate whether or not cloning is unethical. The first category of arguments is made of religious arguments. The religious, or perhaps rather emotional, standpoint to cloning is usually that it should not be allowed. From the emotional arguments, one can see that fear and anxiety for new possibilities, for the unknown, is the actual background. Since the matter in question, cloning, is neither easily understood nor tangible, it is clear that it will arouse fear. Similar arguments were used in the debates of whether or not heart transplantation or blood transfusion would be allowed.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
- ( 영어작문, 영어말하기 대회 원고 ) 나의 학교생활 1페이지
- I am a (학년th)grade student. I attend ( 학교이름 )School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and respon..
- 영어작문레포트 : Hyundai motor company is the most powerf.. 2페이지
- Do you know that Hyundai motor company bought an estate of Korea Electric Power Corporation's land? that land is very big..
- SNS 영어작문 1페이지
- These days many people use SNS so do I. It has contacting with others and getting a lot of information. But SNS many drawbac..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기