본문내용Though this section is related to a "novel", I will leave this topic and talk about a book which is not, properly speaking, a novel - but that has fascinated me to such an extent that I've read it ten times (eight times in French, twice in English). It's often said that novels - fictional writing - are the best way to escape from reality: this book demonstrates the contrary by offering the reader a vertiginous trip through substantial (but still intangible) territories. Those of the human intelligence and its representations.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영어 소설 쓰기 1페이지
- "Turn up the volume!!" Said Linda. Cindy turned The volume of music up and the three girls felt excited. Linda,Cindy, and Amy ..
- [영어작문] 소설작문하기 2페이지
- Once upon a time there was a magic mountain. A witch lived in the magic mountain. She made trees that were made of stars and ..
- 일제시대를 회상하며 쓴 영어소설 2페이지
- 70years have passed, yet all these blue memories in my head jump out at me like as if it was a yesterday. 70yeas ago I was a c..
- 에쿠니 가오리 저의 `냉정과 열정 사이`의 감상문을 영어로 작성하였습니다. 영어발표나 영작.. 2페이지
- "Between Calm and Passion" was theatrically released in November, 2001. Writers each wrote a novel based on the same story fro..
- [영어감상문]해리포터와 반지의 제왕을 보고 2페이지
- 1. Harry Potter - Harry porter was used for children at fantasy that somewhat kind differs with fantasy of Lord of the rin..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기