본문내용I'll tell you about my summer vacation story. I went to Che-ju Island with my family in last summer. I had a really great time. Actually, that vacation was my first trip to Che-ju Island. I was there for a week. The weather was fine, but wind was fairly strong. I hadn't the slightest idea about beautiful spots on Che-ju Island. But there are a lot of exiting things to see. The best of them was the beautiful beaches. It was really fantastic! The water was like a big emerald. The beach was clear to the bottom. My family and I swam at the beach and we made the most of it. Also,we suntanned in the daytime, and we saw the sunrise at dawn. Afterward, I had been very sleepy, but I had it made after all. I saw the sunrise for the first time. I have never seen such a beautiful sight before. The beaches at Che-ju Island deeply impressed my mind. During the trip, It took time for the sights and sounds of Che-ju Island to sunk in.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어회화 대본] 장래/희망 에 대한 영어회화 대본 3페이지
- 성 : What are you going to do after graduation? 졸업하면 뭐 할꺼야? 혜 : I want to be a doctor. 의사가 되고싶어. I will..
- 영어회화대본(물건사기) 2페이지
- Bianca: What`s up Ken? What are you doing here? Ken: Hi Bianca. I`m trying to do some shopping. I didn`t know you worked at..
- [영어회화]영어회화 대본 3페이지
- A: Excuse me. Would you tell me what time is it now? B: Just moment. Oh, I `m sorry, I broke my wristwatch by dropping. ..
- 영어회화 병원에서 1페이지
- #병원 데스크에서 환자:Excuse me. Is this the reception desk?(실례합니다만,여기가 접수 창구 입니까?) 간호사:Yes. may I help you?(네, 무엇을 도와 드릴까요?) 환자:I n..
- 영어회화 대본 10페이지
- 친1 ; 아 그런데 나막신이고 모고 배고파 죽겠다 숙소로 돌아가요. 친1 ; but, shoes,, cheese. and then... I will die with empty stomach 가2 ; 네 안그래도 오늘 일정은..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기