본문내용Smoking can be found everywhere in our lives, and it is especially so in Korea. It is known by statistics that, in Korea, about half of male adults smoke, and a considerable portion of high school students do so. The problem of smoking arises from the fact that smoking is internecine to the inhaler of the smoke, and the fact that the inhaler may be the smoker himself, and his neighbors. Smoking involves the inhaling of the “smoke” from burning leaves containing certain chemicals, including nicotine. Carbon monoxide in the smoke effect the smoker’s body, so that his capacity to carry oxygen through his veins decrease, causing drowsiness or stableness, depending on how the smoker perceives this effect. Brain damages can be done, due to the lack of oxygen supply to the brain. Other toxic chemicals and particles in the smoke deteriorate the respiratory system, giving rise to lung cancer, cancer of the larynx, and a whole list of disorders involved with breathing.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- (영어1분스피치) Smoking ban on campus (캠퍼스 내 금연) 1페이지
- Deliberative Dialogue – Smoking ban on campus Personally, I’m in support of smoking ban on the entire campus. I’m not a s..
- Smoking bans 3페이지
- These days smoking is a serious problem in most countries. There are a lot of people who still smoke in Korea. Wherever I go, ..
- comparative essay (비교 에쎄이) 술과 담배 비교 3페이지
- Nowadays drinking and smoking is frequently mentioned as social issues. Media such as a newspaper, news casting and a magazin..
- Should there be a total ban on smoking? 7페이지
- The population who smoke is increasing as people get stresses from the society in these modern times. Also nowadays, we easily..
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기