본문내용Euthanasia is a compound of ancient Greek word. Eu is 'good' and thanasia is 'death' in English. In Latin, it means 'beautiful flower.' It also means 'easy death' in Greek. In 1975 in New Jersey, there was a woman named Karen Ann Quinlan who drank a mixture of Gin & tonic and agricultural chemicals. Doctors diagnosed her as vegetable state, then Karen had to stay in hospital for 6 months with machines on which it breathed for her. Doctors told her parents that Karen could no longer live without machines. Then Joseph Quinlan, Karen's father, as her guidance, appealed to New Jersey Court, asking for a permission to remove Karens' machines. However, the court denied.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [사회이슈] 안락사에 대하여 4페이지
- Ⅰ. Origin and Definition of Euthanasia The word "euthanasia" originated from the Greek language: eu means "good" and thanatos..
- [영작]euthanasia - 안락사에 대한 영작문 2페이지
- The word “euthanasia” comes from the Greek language, and it means “good death”. When patients have no chance of recovery, they..
- [영작문]안락사 찬성반대 2페이지
- In “A change of heart on assisted suicide” by Diane E. Meier, he disagrees with assisted suicide in that it has less benefit t..
- Euthanasia: The Choice of Life or Death. 18페이지
- 1. The Motive of Subject for Discussion. We are living in social life with people around us. From our families to the..
- 안락사에관한 조별토의 영작문 2페이지
- Our group met on friday afternoon. We started our discussion an hour later, because Daehyun was late and he had taken the `eut..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기