본문내용Among the persons who I’ve met in my life, my first roommate is one of the most impressive. He is not only first roommate, but also first American friend for me, who have lived only with my parents and Korean friends. He must be a huge shock for me. Since I met him on email, I was very growing nervous about living with him. I can’t express how serious I was at first meeting. But, now, he is just like a trail blazer for me, having never lived in U.S before. Let me tell you about my roommate. Justin is as handsome as any Hollywood star. He stands about 6 feet tall and he has a slender build. His face is just like egg. His wavy, short brown hair supports his lively and smiling face. His hair is glittering all the time. His slightly arched brown eyebrows draw attention to his large, but not too large hazel eyes. His nose is straight and too neither long nor short. He has a thin lipped mouth. When he smiles, his well-formed and even white teeth brighten up his whole face. Even as he falls asleep, he keeps on smiling like kid who is very tired and goes to sleep. He also has convincing and believable voice. Justin comes from Texas, so he likes to be called a cowboy or country boy.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- my classmate 1페이지
- My Classmate I will introduce you my classmate. My classmate's name is Jae-woong Na. He wants me to call him just "Na". He is from Korea, and he is 18..
- [영어] 영어회화 표현 사례 일기 36페이지
- my Japanese friend threw. The appointed ... came to my friend’s room, I was a little ... or 6 people. (My friend said that about
- I miss my country. 2페이지
- here. My roommates and A.L.C.P friends go ... speak English and I didn’t have friends ... friends and my English is better than first
- Stepping stone for my future 2페이지
- different cultural background friends whom had ... to share my thoughts with my new friends ... advanced culture of America but also having
- [영작 ]daily routine 1페이지
- play games with my apartment friends ... to America. I live a simple and frugal ... :00 to 6:00 with my roommate. We have the
- 영문 에세이 3페이지
- her friend. They made so much noise at 3 ... chose ti live with a friend for my ... your own roommate? Choose your own
- 영어쓰기 Advantages of Being a Night Person for College Students 1페이지
- with friends or work on a paper late at ... drinking with friends or dancing at a club ... morning for a short sleep. My roommate is a
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기