- Concept of sunshine policy
Main discourse :
- Policy satellite of sunshine policy
- Embodiment method of sunshine policy
- Expectation effect of sunshine policy
- Relation with sunshine policy and national security
본문내용● Concept of sunshine policy
Our country is not escaping confrontation and state of antagonism still in spite of cold war to burn.
That is, most dangerous replacement state.
There are not South-North Korea relation neglected consumption confrontation to when.
Sunshine policy base on national security because to North Korea change and cooperation of South Korea.
Our government try so that North Korea may come out innovation and opening that except strain and consumptive in 3 keynote of North Korea policy that military provocation destetude, exclusion to absorption bulk, compromise and cooperation positive propulsion.
Sunshine policy is most realistic North Korea policy to escape consumptive confrontation relation of South-North Korea because 3 principles to North Korea by keynote though interchange and cooperation for cooperation prosperity.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- In Search of Balance between Inducements and Sanctions (Evaluating the Lee Myung-bak Administration’s North Korea Policy) (Evaluating the Lee Myung-bak Administration’s North Korea Policy) 43페이지
- This paper will ① focus on the context behind the development of the North Korean problem and the limitations of the policy resources that can be eff..
- Inter-Korean Rapprochement and Regional Implications 32페이지
- 경희대학교 국제지역연구원 아태연구 Manhak Kwon 경희대학교 국제지역연구원 아태연구 Manhak Kwon
- BENIGN NEGLECT AGAIN? U.S. POLICY TOWARD NORTH KOREA AFTER KIM DAE-JUNG 23페이지
- Behind the arguments between Seoul and Washington over the proper strategy for dealing with North Korea lies a nascent but growing gap in the long-te..
- An Alternative to “Sunshine” or Cold War (GRIT as a pragmatic, long-term strategy to resolve the Korean question) (GRIT as a pragmatic, long-term strategy to resolve the Korean question) 17페이지
- 한국국제정치학회 한국국제정치학회 학술대회 발표논문집 Seung Ho Joo, Euikon Kim 한국국제정치학회 한국국제정치학회 학술대회 발표논문집 Seung Ho Joo, Euikon Kim
- Political Economy of the Peace Regime on the Korean Peninsula 15페이지
- 제주평화연구원 JPI Research Series Charles K. ARMSTRONG
- “A Turn to the Right?” A Russian Comment on the North Korean Policy of ROK Conservative Government 30페이지
- Since the election of a conservative government in Seoul in 2008, the situation on the Korean peninsula has deteriorated considerably. President Lee ..
- The US-ROK Relations in Transition: From Trusted Allies to Uncertain Partners 38페이지
- 한국평화연구학회 평화학연구 Seung-Ho Joo
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기