소개글유학시절에 쓴 지진과 화산활동에 대한 연구서
목차- Introduction -
1.Where Earthquakes Occur
2.How Earthquakes Happen
3.Volcanoes and Earthquakes
- Conclusion -
본문내용One of the most frightening and destructive phenomena of nature is a severe earthquake and its terrible aftereffects. An earthquake is a sudden movement of the Earth, caused by the abrupt release of strain that has accumulated over a long time. For hundreds of millions of years, the forces of plate tectonics have shaped the Earth as the huge plates that form the Earth's surface slowly move over, under, and past each other. Sometimes the movement is gradual. At other times, the plates are locked together, unable to release the accumulating energy. When the accumulated energy grows strong enough, the plates break free. If the earthquake occurs in a populated area, it may cause many deaths and injuries and extensive property damage. Today we are challenging the assumption that earthquakes must present an uncontrollable and unpredictable hazard to life and property. Scientists have begun to estimate the locations and likelihoods of future damaging earthquakes.
참고 자료Geography - A study of its physical elements - =oxford=
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 지진 43페이지
- Ⅰ. Earthquake Ⅱ. Earthquake loss in the world Ⅲ. Earthquake loss in Korea Ⅳ. Earthquake loss in Japan Ⅴ. Earthquake resistant codes Ⅰ. Earthquake 1. 지..
- Nepal Earthquake 2015 : Lesson Learned and Mechanisms of Reducing Disaster Risk 10페이지
- Nepal is located at central part of the Himalaya, the mechanism and causes of earthquake are identical to that of other neighboring countries. Manife..
- [지구과학]지진 57페이지
- Earthquake ▶ Introduction - 지진은 어디에서 일어나는가? - 지진과 지각에서의 에너지 전달이 어떻게 관련 있는가? - 지진은 어떻게 기록되는가? - 지진을 예측할 수 있는가? - 지진에 의한 파괴(피해)들 1. What is an Earthquak..
- 지진 내진설계 영어 발표 자료 (해석본 포함)PPT 33페이지
- 흔들리는 지구 Table of contents 1.Definitions of an earthquake and the cause 1.Definitions of an earthquake and the cause 1. 단층설 2. 마그마 관입설 1. Definitions o..
- [영어]영어기상예보 1페이지
- FORECAST On May 20th at about 10a.m, The earthquake occured from the Japanese north-west sea. Its epicenter was about 60 miles north-west of japan. It..
- Seismic Loading Requirements for Singapore Buildings 12페이지
- 한국지진공학회 한국지진공학회논문집 Pan Tso Chien 한국지진공학회 한국지진공학회논문집 Pan Tso Chien
- 미국의 지진 44페이지
- Earthquake Engnieering Earthquake of U.S.A. Contents Title of Presentation What is an Earthquake History Recent Earthquakes What is an Earthquake What..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기