소개글It's from my freshman English.
i hope you enjoy it.
Keep it in your mind whenever you use this, please refer it appropriately
목차Intro- why amish education keep in their way?
reasoning about amish education consistency
본문내용One outstanding aspect in Amish education is that educators are not only teachers but also parents. For most non- Amish children, they are taken care of by day-care centers, nursery schools, and kindergarten during the day when their parents are out. However, for Amish children, those kinds of day-care centers and pre-schools are not allowed, because Amish think that their children’s education is the responsibility of their parents (Kraybill 119).
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- American education & Korean education 2페이지
- Hi, long time no see. How are you? A topic of my presentation is education, especially, differences between Korea and America..
- How to enhance learning and development in an orga.. 5페이지
- 1. The definition of learning in an organization The goal of learning in an organization is to achieve goals set by a company..
- The Best Culture: Arnold`s Culturology 7페이지
- My argument in this thesis is to discuss the problems of humanity and divinity in the cultural terms of Arnold’s culturology. ..
- The Role of Education 1페이지
- The Role of Education Education helps students discover the joy of learning. Teaching methods or techniques should be cons..
- [영어 레포트] Education In India / Idea and Culture of .. 7페이지
- Introduction When I was considering the main idea of this report, I thought about various aspect of India that I have wondere..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기