본문내용C : I think that they are bad for health. You know, if you skip the regular meal, your brain won't work briskly. You might feel tired or find it difficult to concentrate because your body needs a new supply of food.
B : That's right. and one food diet is also harmful to the health. The nutriments won't enough to our body activity. most of all, we can't live with only one food. Imagine it, breakfast is potato, dinner is also potato, potatoes are make me crazy!
A : so do you guys have any new idea about effectual diet?
C : Eating habit after a meal is especially bad for lose one's weight. When we have a three meals a day , we should not eat to excess junk food..
A : When I feel temptation of.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 실용영어 영어 에세이 1페이지
- Just come and have fun at fascinating place in Inje. written by Do you have any places to go in Korea in mind? When I feel tired and depressed in my l..
- 영어 essay 6페이지
- Then suddenly on one day, I had a new brother. Do you have a older brother? If you have a older brother, he is very helpful to you. For example, he pl..
- [영어 에세이] 영어 에세이. 2페이지
- When I was in New York City, I met variety of races girls. I am going to tell you my story about girls. First, At that day, I realized that it’s a pa..
- 영어 에세이 1페이지
- As the computer has become an ordinary gadget, people get accustomed with computer games. Although the computer games are criticized for their impuls..
- 영어 ESSAY 2페이지
- Solutions to Have Better Campus Life in Korea University ?Ji-Eun is a freshman in Korea University. Before entering Korea University she was looking f..
- 영어 에세이 (English essay) 1페이지
- Can you believe that the smoking rate of teenagers in Korea is the highest in the world? This is just incredible, isn't it? These days, the rate of Ko..
- 영어essay 10페이지
- 0. The best memory in my life (Lesson from Experiencing Black Culture) OOO OO Middle School Have you ever heard of the montgomery Bus Boycott? Martin..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기