본문내용C : I think that they are bad for health. You know, if you skip the regular meal, your brain won't work briskly. You might feel tired or find it difficult to concentrate because your body needs a new supply of food.
B : That's right. and one food diet is also harmful to the health. The nutriments won't enough to our body activity. most of all, we can't live with only one food. Imagine it, breakfast is potato, dinner is also potato, potatoes are make me crazy!
A : so do you guys have any new idea about effectual diet?
C : Eating habit after a meal is especially bad for lose one's weight. When we have a three meals a day , we should not eat to excess junk food..
A : When I feel temptation of.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어에세이]영어에세이 2페이지
- Environment Nowaday, there are nothing that we can't as developed science technology. Thanks to science technology, we can get to anywhere and restor..
- 영어에세이 2페이지
- Assignment 3, GEDU 141-2 September 27, 2015 What Industrial Management Engineers Do in Real World Most people usually do not know what industrial mana..
- [영어 에세이] 영어 에세이. 2페이지
- When I was in New York City, I met variety of races girls. I am going to tell you my story about girls. First, At that day, I realized that it’s a pa..
- 영어 essay 6페이지
- Then suddenly on one day, I had a new brother. Do you have a older brother? If you have a older brother, he is very helpful to you. For example, he pl..
- 영어에세이 1페이지
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should try several different jobs before getting a long-term job. Use specific reasons a..
- 실용영어 영어 에세이 1페이지
- Just come and have fun at fascinating place in Inje. written by Do you have any places to go in Korea in mind? When I feel tired and depressed in my l..
- 영어에세이 3페이지
- A Writer who came from The Fairy World. Do you remember ‘Peter Pan’ and ‘The Snow White’? Most of people read many fairy tales, when they were still ..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기