소개글영어 일기 고민 끝~!!
한 방에 해결......^^
목차Monday, June 24, 2002
Friday, June 28, 2002
Tuesday, July 2, 2002
Thursday, July 4, 2002
Saturday, July 6, 2002
Wednesday, July 10, 2002
Saturday, July 13, 2002
Sunday, July 14, 2002
Thursday, July 18, 2002
Saturday, July 20, 2002
Monday, July 22, 2002
Friday, July 26, 2002
Tuesday, July 30, 2002
Saturday, August 3, 2002
Monday, August 5, 2002
Wednesday, August 7, 2002
Sunday, August 11, 2002
Thursday, August 15, 2002
Saturday, August 17, 2002
본문내용I went to The Book-han mountain national park.
It was church's picnic.
My friends and some elder brothers and our preacher were present this picnic.
It schedule was two nights and three days.
Book-han mountain was so clean.
A valley and water was clean, too.
Many people were playing in the valley.
We wanted playing in the valley, but we had to untie our load.
So we untie a load and prepare dinner. Dinner was very delicious.
After sunset, we talked about many things.
A religion and world, and so on. Preacher said to us about them, too.
At that time, we were very serious.
After that, we were very interesting, so I couldn't sleep early.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어] 영어일기 30편 12페이지
- < Saturday August 24, 2002 Sunny>Today, I went to Ever Land.Ever Land is an amusement park in Young In.I went there with my girl friend.We took the bu..
- 영어일기 11페이지
- 2002.11.4 MondayPassion Week starts today. By the way, how was your weekend? Yesterday I was a little busy cleaning up my entire house. I've been negl..
- Eddy-Mean Flow Interaction and Its Association with Bonin High: Comparison of July and August 16페이지
- The intraseasonal time dependency of eddy-mean flow interaction is examined during boreal summer using the interannual variability of Bonin high index..
- 이중언어 어린이 독서에 관한 연구 (재미 한국인 어린이 ‘유아’의 경우) 21페이지
- 한국응용언어학회 응용언어학 이옥로
- Perception of August 15 Remembered in and Forgotten from Korean Textbooks 33페이지
- There seems to be a significant variation in the memory of August 15, 1945, between the nation and individuals despite the fact that this memory is h..
- 차이코프스키 4계 4페이지
- 북구적인 잔잔한 악상으로 6월의 약동하는 대지를 묘사함에는 좀 부족한 듯이 보이지만, 곡의 흐름은 아름답기 그지 없었다. 또한 가을에 해당하는 9,10,11월을 들어보면 왠지 가을이라면 우울하고 슬픈 멜로디를 기대할 지 모르지만 여기서는 그러한 감정에 휩싸여 있다기 보..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기