목차1. "Our" and "Their" English-American Culture: mutual culture beyond sphere
2. New Land, the promised land: the formation and development of English-American Culture
1) The origin of the New Land and the history of migration
2) Reached Jamestown
3) Strange life of natives
4) The hope for new life and slaves
5) The hard settlement of the English
6) Indian's crucial help and conflict
7) Indian extinction strategy
8) The white's conquest of indians
9) Religious fight and conflict
10) Racial conflicts and the roll of Christianity
11) Friendship and assimilation for the indians
12) America, Americans
13) The conflicts of black and white, influx of immigrants
14) The white's superiority and KKK
15) World War and culture movement, gaining power of the neo- left wing, and American culture
16) English Imperialism
17) the background of English culture: understanding of Canadian culture
3. The complexity and mixedness of American culture: coexistence of distorted uni-culture and multiformity
1) A civilized community, nature, and English-American Culture
2) Native American's culture and nature
3) The conflict of minority's culture and American culture
4) Early settlers and natural environments
5) Destruction of nature and the aftermath of civilization
6) American Nationalism culture
7) The American culture after the civil war
8) English culture and England
9) The American culture in transition period
10) The World War I and American culture
11) American culture at the end of century
본문내용It came to be impossible for us to understand properly the English-American culture as an ideology which stuck to the uni-culture and uni-system in the past. Today, what must be considered when we talk about English or American culture is the ideal and fictitiousness which are held to by prejudice. Actually as far as English or American culture is concerned, for example, we can point out the New England culture which enabled the settlers in the east coast of America to make their ground for living even with hardship. But the realm of American culture is various and complicated as the American continent is huge.
America has been the multi-faced society in race, nation, and culture since the colony era.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- The Cultural Noetics of English in the Indian Context 27페이지
- English has slowly and surely become an integral part of the South Asian society and culture. As a result of its wide use in different walks of human ..
- 영작: 언어교육할때 문화교육이 필요한 이유 2페이지
- 1. Is learning about culture important? I am convinced that it is crucial to have knowledge of culture for fluent communication. Language has develope..
- The Woman Warrior- Double Marginalized Identity of Chinese-American Females 5페이지
- Double Marginalized Identity of Chinese-American Females —A Review to Maxine Hong Kingston’s Novel The Woman Warrior Abstract: The Woman Warrior is a ..
- Cultural Management&Cultural Marketing(문화경영과 문화마케팅) 12페이지
- Culture Management&Culture Marketing ▷ Introduction - Motive of selecting the subject - What is Culture Management&Culture marketing? ▷ Main Subject -..
- Language and Culture:The honorifics of Japanese and Korean and the expression of politeness. 10페이지
- LIN325 Sociolinguistics Language and Culture: The honorifics of Japanese and Korean and the expression of politeness. 1. Introduction Language cannot ..
- Nativized Varieties of English and the Linguistic Identity : A Case of Indian English Speakers 40페이지
- The use of the English language varies considerably all over the world: as a foreign language in some places, but as a nativized and a primary second..
- Globalization in Busan and beyond (solving problems in international trade, transport and tourism through applied social science) (solving problems in international trade, transport and tourism through applied social science) 30페이지
- Busan(Pusan), Korea’s second largest city (population 3.6 million) and fifth busiest port in the world, is experiencing rapidly increasing trade, glob..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기