본문내용Reporter: Good evening, "Cultural Walk" Audience. Today we invite world- famous musician, Cho Su-mi. Please greet her with warm hands.
Nice to meet you.
Cho Nice to meet you, too.
Reporter: I heard you have lots of schedules this time, how's your health condition?
Cho: Frankly I'm so tired. But there isn't any problems of my health, especially. I always feel tired because I have to be tense until my shows are over.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영어 인터뷰 대본 4페이지
- 9. What aspects of foreign cultures do you find most interesting? First of all, Korea has a different table manner besides ..
- [영어]영어 인터뷰 5페이지
- Foreigners did not really have an correct image about Korea before they came here. After they came here, everything of Korea w..
- [생활영어] 영문인터뷰 1페이지
- : why do you want to work for us? 왜 우리와 함께 일하길 원합니까? A : I think your company has a great future, and I'd be able to develop ..
- 성교육 강사 구성애의 영문 가상 인터뷰 2페이지
- Tell us a little about yourself. I am a sex education lecturer. I used to do the feminist movement and sex education. Durin..
- (영문)직업 인터뷰 3페이지
- I interviewed Laura Widmer who is a professor of journalism at xx University. She has been teaching at the university for 20 y..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기