Article l. Sale of Goods
Article 2. Quantity, Specification and Quality
Article 3. Price
Article 4. Payment
Article 5. Shipment of the Goods
Article 6. Late Delivery
Article 7. Packing and Marking
Article 8. Insurance
Article 9. Warranty
Article l0. Claim
Article 11. Force Majeure
Article l2. Breach, Indemnity
Article 13. Taxes/Duties, Contingent Charges
Article l4. Aftersales Service
Article l5. Infringement
Article l6. Termination
Article 17. Arbitration
Article l8. Trade Terms and Governing Law
Article l9. Assignment
Article 20. Non-Waiver
Article 2l. Notice
Article 22. Entire Agreement
Article 23. Effective Date and Term
본문내용Article 3. Price
3.1 The agreed unit price of each Goods ("Price") is [Two Hundred United States
Dollars (US$200)] on [C.I.F. New York] basis.
3.2 The Price is fixed and effective up to shipments performed on or before [the end of
September, 2000] and thereafter the Price shall be readjusted every  months
according to Seller's request.
① 합의된 상품의 단가는 [운임보험료 포함가격]으로 [미화 200불]이다.
② 위의 가격은 [2000. 9월말]이전에 선적된 상품에 적용되고, 그 이후 위 가격은 매도인의
요청에 의하여 매 [6월]마다 조정한다.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Do L2 Proficiency and L1 Reading Strategies Affect Persian EFL Learners’ Use of English Reading Strategies? Threshold Hypothesis Revisited 24페이지
- Research in the area of reading comprehension strategies (RCSs) suggests that not all learners use these strategies in the same fashion and that vari..
- The Study of the Critical Period Hypothesis Related to L2 Pronunciation 8페이지
- 신영어영문학회 신영어영문학회 학술발표회 자료집 Woo Hyung Kim 신영어영문학회 신영어영문학회 학술발표회 자료집 Woo Hyung Kim
- Some Fundamental Concepts in (2, L)-Fuzzy Topology Based on Complete Residuated Lattice-Valued Logic 12페이지
- In the present paper we introduce and study fundamental concepts in the framework of L-fuzzifying topology (so called (2, L)-fuzzy topology) as L-conc..
- Investigation on Airflows in Abnormal Nasal Cavity with Adenoid Vegetation by Particle Image Velocimetry 10페이지
- Knowledge of airflow characteristics in nasal cavity is essential to understand the physiological and pathological aspects of nasal breathing. Severa..
- The L1 Use in Sequential Interaction: Perspectives on Conversation Analysis 13페이지
- This study was conducted by an attempt to assist L2 teachers and learners interested in the limited use of L1 in the process of clarifying evidences ..
- 경사형 및 수평형 난청유형에 따른 단음절 인지에 관한 비교연구 (A comparison study of monosyllable recognition in listeners with sloping ersus flat hearing loss types) 9페이지
- hearing loss. A male and a female talker recorded 95 consonant-vowel (CV) and 35 vowel-consonant (VC) syllables (a total of 130 monosyllables) and a..
- The gad mouse (a Window into UPS-Related Neurodegeneration and the Function of the Deubiquitinating Enzyme UCH-L1) (a Window into UPS-Related Neurodegeneration and the Function of the Deubiquitinating Enzyme UCH-L1) 7페이지
- Deubiquitinating enzymes reversibly control the state of protein ubiquitination. Ubiquitin carboxy-terminal hydrolase L1 (UCH-L1) is a deubiquitinatin..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기