목차The Positive Effects of the 2002 World Cup on Korea
본문내용In less than a year, the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup will be underway. Are you crazy for watching Ronaldo or Zidane in front of you? Although people are depressed because of economic stagnancy and terrorism, this is the biggest international event in Korea since the Olympic games of 1988. 198 countries participated in qualification and 32 countries will be qualified. There will be 64 games (32 games for each) held. It is a historic event that will be held in Asia for the first time. Korea participated two years later than Japan in hosting selection. In spite of its inferiority in economic power, Korea got co-hosting victory. As it was a hard competition, people eagerly look forward to having many positive effects like economic, political and diplomatic, social and cultural ones.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 2002월드컵이 끼친영향 2페이지
- I think the 2002 World Cup was beneficial to South Korea because it gave positive influence to the country in many ways. The..
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
- ( 영어작문, 영어말하기 대회 원고 ) 나의 학교생활 1페이지
- I am a (학년th)grade student. I attend ( 학교이름 )School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and respon..
- 영어작문레포트 : Hyundai motor company is the most powerf.. 2페이지
- Do you know that Hyundai motor company bought an estate of Korea Electric Power Corporation's land? that land is very big..
- SNS 영어작문 1페이지
- These days many people use SNS so do I. It has contacting with others and getting a lot of information. But SNS many drawbac..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기