본문내용when I was the freshman in university, I visited in NY, America. If..., Have you ever seen to commute in NY subway?if you have to commute, I bet you have you plenty of complaints about the NY subway. I know I did. I used to get a lot of stress while commuting, mostly because of delays and people's behavior. While visiting here a weeks, I have passed though all of the stage from some days, stressed out victim to an invincible professional commuter. From the experience I'd had before coming to N.Y., subways were the most dependable kind of transportation in every country that had them. Traffic on streets and highways was universally heavy, so when I wanted to determine the amount of time I was going to spend getting somewhere, I would turn to subways. Figuring out that I couldn't do that in N.Y was really sad. The trains of the NY subway were constantly off schedule. Sometimes there was rain or snow, and the tracks were flooded.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [외국어] 나의 경험담..(영작) 1페이지
- As long as I looked for a part-time job with my friend, I finally got a job working in a small office. It's just for 15 days. ..
- [영어작문]My Experience 6페이지
- difficulty in adaptation of seoul life. my father put his soul into building company. My family has no money because my father..
- [영어] My Experience 3페이지
- Most people have memorable experiences. Sometimes they smile or sorrow when they are thinking about the memories. Some people ..
- 영어 에세이 - 어린시절 비행기에서 일어났던 일 (narrative essay) 2페이지
- My family was traveling to Shanghai. The year was 1995. We were going to visit my uncle, who was working in Shanghai. That tim..
- [영어] 영어작문-내 생애의 가장 특별한 날 2페이지
- Finally, The 2002 Busan Asian games are begun in Busan. As Busan citizens, it is very delightful date and happy news. But, ..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기