본문내용A: What is this? Do U smoke?
B: Yeah, you didnt know that? I have smoked since I joined military service.
A: How much do U usually smoke a day?
B: I usually smoke a pack a day.
A: Wow, that much? Smoking is out of date these days.
B: Out of date? What do U mean by that?
A: As you know many concern about their health, Non-smokers see smoking as very bad habit to ruin their health and even smokers admit smoking is harm to their body.
So many smokers try to quit smoking, at least they want to reduce the amount of smoking.
B: I was not born yesterday. I know that but I have a right to smoke. Its just a matter of personal taste, isnt it?
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 담배에 대한 영작 2페이지
- Smoking, The Enemy of Health Health is ... the time that I began to smoke. At that ... . Before starting smoking, I use to try to
- movie - Thank you for smoking synopsis 1페이지
- to inserting the smoking scene in the ... work to inserting the smoking scene ... inserting the smoking scene. So Jeff said that
- [마케팅] 에드워드 버네이즈(Edward Bernays)의 대표적인 업적 영문 정리 3페이지
- . his most dramatic experiences persuade ... woman to smoke. At that time there was an ... taboo against women smoking. One of his
- How can we make our city better?/영어에세이/영작문 1페이지
- and smoking area. Every morning we go to ... cigarette smoke. We can see many people ... smoking regardless of time and place. In
- 땡큐 포 스모킹 (Thank you for smoking) 영어독후감 2페이지
- Thank you for smoking The chief ... persuading the publics rather than listening to ... the goal contrast with public benefit, I
- How to prevent sibling from smoking 4페이지
- , 2013 How to prevent sibling from smoking It ... society consider smoking to be cool and ... considering smoking, I would definitely
- [영작]Second draft- Stop smoking 4페이지
- is illegal for teenagers to smoke the ... buy the cigarettes and smoke. However ... , these days many students smoke
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기