본문내용When I was in high school, I met an unforgettably meaningful teacher who affected my life. She was a young, wise, independent and positive teacher who taught Korean literature.
During my school days, I was a shy and obedient student who imitated the traditional role of Korean women and was under the influence of my strict father. So I couldn't think of what I wanted to do, and I just did what I had to do and what my father wanted.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어 영작문] 영어 에세이 2페이지
- [English Essay] ☞ If you had to live
- [영작]영어 에세이 3페이지
- P38. Write a narrative essay telling ... to me 대 학 영 어 - ESSAY
- 영작 에세이 1페이지
- (I can't decide the topic of this essay ... this essay because I've never thought I
- [영작에세이] 영작 에세이 4페이지
- A movie I like. At first, I love movie. Watching movie is my hobby and I often enjoy thinking of the story of movies I saw. I go to a theater two tim..
- [영어 영작] 영어 Essay My Dream 1페이지
- Dream According to saying, 'where there is a will, there is a way', but I think that 'where there is a dream, there is a way'. When I was a child, my ..
- 영작, 영어 작문, 영문 에세이 - 학창시절 4페이지
- 학창시절의 기억에 대한 흥미 유도 1. Do you have interesting memories in your school days? In my case, when I was sophomore and senior in high school, there were so ..
- 영작, 영어 작문, 영문 에세이 - 자원전쟁 3페이지
- 자원전쟁에 대한 문제 제기 및 사실, 기사 1. Do you remember a shocking incident between China and Japan about three months ago? At that time, a Chinese fishing boat vi..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기