본문내용The number of divorced couple in Korea is increasing now. Ten years before, one or two couples out of ten married couples divorced. But over the past decades it's ratio is rising. Now, one out of four married couples divorces. The more people divorced, the more people concern and worry about the phenomenon of divorcing numbers in Korea. But comparing our situation with American situation we are relatively safe. The divorce rate in the United States is probably higher than that of any other nation. According to Castro and Bumpass,"Perhaps two-third of all recent marriages are likely to end in separation or divorce" within thirty years.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- multi-cultural families divorce / 다문화가정 이혼 영어발표 8페이지
- multi-cultural family Divorce rate of ... multi-cultural family 40% What’s the ... problem? Children from multi-cultural family
- The Role of the Family in American Society 5페이지
- The Role of the Family in American ... Society The American ideal of equality has ... most cultures 미국 가족들은 다른 문화의 가족들 보다 덜 안정
- [영작] one fine day 1페이지
- culture. The divorced situation... I think ... divorced woman and a man. The divorced ... Sammy. and the divorced man called Jack has
- Desperate housewives (위기의 주부들 영어 감상문) 1페이지
- culture difference to divorce. Korean most ... housewives is one of the famous American ... , asks her for a divorce, she insists that
- 우리나라 이혼문제 관련 영어 발표( Speech ) 2페이지
- divorced rate. Jo divorced rate, 조이혼율 In ... divorce. I will talk about not only the ... problems but also the solutions for divorce
- why do people divorce? 6페이지
- ." (NCHS) The current of divorce culture is not ... ". (Barbara Dafoe, The Making of Divorce Culture ... of a Divorce Culture" clearly reflects
- 미국문화에 대해서 3페이지
- American culture mirrored in TV show ... NBC, many aspects of American society ... miniature of huge American society. First
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기