본문내용Finally, she was a traditional and ordinary woman in times past but she seems to deny it for now. In spite of her husband's death and her lament for it, she is happy soon. The words "monstrous joy" imply her first freedom from paternal rights. There is undoubted irony in this part. We can not say that it is both faces of her. I am sure that the patriarchism gave her much suppression mentally. The moment that she feels free, she is very glad. I think it is why she died. "Monstrous joy" brought about her heart disease. This point is directly connected with feminism
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영작/영문학]영작 네이티브 스피커 비평 3페이지
- An Abstracted Air of Henry In Native Speaker, Henry is a spy who must spy on someone carefully and not to reveal himself. But when Henry meets Luzan,..
- [영작/영문학]영작 셰익스피어 햄릿 비평 2페이지
- Victims in Hamlet In Hamlet, therere many characters, but we can divide them into two groups. One is elder and the other is younger. The elder group ..
- 영문학의 역사에 관한 영작 3페이지
- The history of English Literature May 28th, 2004 English Lit. The Transcendence of The importance of being earnest It's mysterious that all literary w..
- [엉어영문학] 영작 희곡 6페이지
- person's names in this drama(도치문이니, 원하시면 ... along with ~ A: 문을 꼭 잠그고 있으면 될 거야... 문 ... 없어요. C: 이봐요~ 문을 밖에서 잠근 사람이 누구죠? 이건 범죄 행위나
- [영어영문학] 남녀불평등(영작) 3페이지
- The Inequality of Men and Women Good morning everyone. I'm out here today to discuss about the inequality of men and women. You might say, "What? It's..
- [영문학]`Gimpel The Fool` 을 읽고 (영작 감상문) 2페이지
- GIMPEL THE FOOL After reading this short novel, I intend to imagine that I become a person who is like Gimpel. Exactly speaking, Gimpel is a person w..
- [영문학]` The Fly `을 읽고 (영작감상문 2페이지
- THE FLY This novel makes me think about the fact that human is mortal. It is a universal fact. but everyone want to deny that fact like the boss who i..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기